Pages

Saturday, May 1, 2010

You Know What Really Grinds My Gears? Rail Chat at Low Stakes

I cannot tell you how many times I have stared down at the chat box and found one player berating another for their poor play at the micro levels of NLHE...??! Nothing gets me more aggravated than one moron berating another. These guys think they are gods gift to poker and that the only reason they are at the lowest stakes is b/c of a bad beat. Truth be told, they are the ones that tend to pay me off the most. They think they can out-bluff, out play and out think everone at these levels when they are probably the ones who reload their account every week.
The truth is they are terrible players with terrible attitudes. These players tend to get scared when I come back at them and point out how bad they really are. The one and only thing that probably puts me on tilt is rail chat rantings of a moron...


ShareThis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can I Wibiya 1 Million