If you are reading this post you are well aware that there is no longer an ehow writers compensation program for legacy ehow writers through demand studios media. So what are you going to do? I suggest you don't sell your hard work over to Demand Studios. They are not properly paying you for what you could have earned on your well written articles. Well if you are currently undecided, I will tell you what I have begun to do. I have started to port my top earning articles over to www.squidoo.com. Artciles like these:
I have only been with squidoo for about about 4 weeks, and I have not yet been paid. Squidoo tends to pay their writers in arears (they pay with a two month lag, i.e. my April sales will be paid in early June). I do not claim to be an expert at squidoo but I have found the ease of use and speed of publishing to be the best I have encountered at th moment. The one thing I would like to change is their filters on certain topics, like gambling. I am a poker player and would sincerely enjoy writing poker articles on squidoo. If the squidoo does not seem to be for you, feel free to check these sites out (I have heard good things). There are more options then what are listed below, so if you still find yourself dissatisfied with your options, keep looking! Best of Luck as you find a new website to post your articles!

No comments:
Post a Comment